Author Topic: 24th January Tournament Replay  (Read 6951 times)

Offline Incinerate

• Mapmaker
  • Artanis
    • View Profile
24th January Tournament Replay
« on: January 24, 2016, 09:16:51 PM »
I would say congrats to the winners here and call their names but i don't want to add any spoilers

Can winning team upload it up since this doesn't get the entire game? 

http://replays.sc/699

Offline XxDarksxX

• Artanis
    • View Profile
Re: 24th January Tournament Replay
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2016, 10:02:23 PM »
what about the other tournamnet games?

Offline Incinerate

• Mapmaker
  • Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 03:41:19 PM »
it had more? Are you sure it was tournament?

Offline XxDarksxX

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 07:04:11 PM »
yes, i'm really sure. I have the replays and the players names. the problem of that tournament was the lack of organization and a lot of players was asking about the tornament. Also i sent a replay to your mail hope you saw the mail.

Offline XxDarksxX

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 07:32:30 PM »
http://replays.sc/707

Offline KiLey

• Stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 01:30:38 PM »
From my understanding there were 5 teams for the tournament. 4 of them got into the "tournament" (that one game) that kinda leaves us the 5th team pretty screwed right? after their tournament game we played the winning team Picked & Sides and tournament rules. Beat them, then set up another lobby the second game which is the replay Darks has, a lobby more challenging than the "tournament" game and we still won that round.

Offline Larry

• Grandmaster League
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2016, 07:54:17 PM »
From my understanding there were 5 teams for the tournament. 4 of them got into the "tournament" (that one game) that kinda leaves us the 5th team pretty screwed right? after their tournament game we played the winning team Picked & Sides and tournament rules. Beat them, then set up another lobby the second game which is the replay Darks has, a lobby more challenging than the "tournament" game and we still won that round.
You all were an hour late, not in the right chatchannel, and the later games we played were all clarified as 'fun' games not part of any tourny. Hopefully you guys show up for the next one though because the games will be good.

Offline Larry

• Grandmaster League
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2016, 07:58:17 PM »
Here's the full replay. My bad on not uploading it sooner, I had thought that assassin had uploaded the full replay. http://replays.sc/717

As you can see in the early game chat it is clarified that this was the only tourny game as these were the only 16 players present when the tourny started.

Offline XxDarksxX

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2016, 08:01:34 PM »
we were there before you, we were like 1 hour before the 3. I was waiting shoshana and i joined the tournament lobby but the match started then i asked to assassin if i can join with kiley and bala and he said yes, but i need to create another lobby with the same rules and the winner will fight with the winner of the last match.

Offline Larry

• Grandmaster League
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2016, 08:05:38 PM »
we were there before you, we were like 1 hour before the 3. I was waiting shoshana and i joined the tournament lobby but the match started then i asked to assassin if i can join with kiley and bala and he said yes, but i need to create another lobby with the same rules and the winner will fight with the winner of the last match.

As, you can see in the replay I posted, Assassin clearly states that it the tourny was a best of 1. You all were not in the tournament chat channel zealot frenzy where everything was organized at 3 pm eastern. I told Bala about the touny at like 3:15 eastern and he still didn't have a team so it would have been impossible for your team to have been formed by 3 pm eastern.

Offline Cuzigothi

• Stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2016, 05:35:00 PM »
Ok, i might just be being dumb but, how can i watch these replays? I continue to type in the URL but it just takes me back here. I really would like to watch more replays on ZF
Daniel D.

Offline XxDarksxX

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2016, 08:10:28 PM »
Ok, i might just be being dumb but, how can i watch these replays? I continue to type in the URL but it just takes me back here. I really would like to watch more replays on ZF

Download and put in your replays folder

Offline Cuzigothi

• Stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2016, 09:45:53 PM »
Ok. This is gonna sound really dumb but I can't figure it out. How do I view a replay that you guys post on this site? I really wanna watch so I can improve my gameplay but when I click on the link and open StarCraft nothing really happens... I'm lost, anybody help me?
Daniel D.

Offline Incinerate

• Mapmaker
  • Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2016, 12:41:30 AM »
Just guessing here but if the usual method of just double clicking the replay don't work. Try double clicking it with starcraft 2 open and online

Offline XxDarksxX

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2016, 04:43:08 AM »
Ok. This is gonna sound really dumb but I can't figure it out. How do I view a replay that you guys post on this site? I really wanna watch so I can improve my gameplay but when I click on the link and open StarCraft nothing really happens... I'm lost, anybody help me?

Dowload the replay and double clic
 or Open Starcraft 2, Go to replays then clic on open the replays folder and paste the dowloaded replay, then in sc2 search the replay.

Offline Cuzigothi

• Stalker
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2016, 04:56:58 PM »
Thanks you guys, it worked! Appreciate the help :)
Daniel D.