Author Topic: Incinerate's basic hero guide for every hero  (Read 15681 times)

Offline Incinerate

• Mapmaker
  • Artanis
    • View Profile
Incinerate's basic hero guide for every hero
« on: December 06, 2015, 06:35:33 PM »
because i'd like to cover every hero, i'd thought just state the hero , the build, and some potential items  for the hero since no one is really writing guides for heroes.

NITRO

Ability leveling :  Wave/ Stats/Save/Wave&Stats/Blink storm/Save/ Wave & stats/      Then from there on out you decide....  Game dependent 

ITEMS basic :  Glim/Armor Ring/Energy Pendant . This is not an item hoarding hero, you should spend your money into a tech.

Tech  : Any..           This is definately a hero you want to tech up with because flame-wave brings in the money.

Tychus

Ability Leveling : Grenade /Stats/ Save/ Grenade &Stats/Save/Odin/Grenade& stats/  .. Then start maxing out chain gun massacre and grenade.    you could probably drop 1 or 2 points in prevent death but i'd go for max odin/grenade/chaingun

Item Basic : Glim/Armor ring/energy relic . This is not an item hoarding hero, you should spend money into tech instead.

Tech : ANY ..     This is a hero you want to tech up with as well

Templar Assassin

Ability Leveling  : Maim Slash/stats/Save/Maim slash& stats/ Chronoboost/Chronoboost/Chronoboost/ maim slash.        Once slash and chronoboost are at  level 3, then focus on leveling up your ultimate/chronoboost and stats. Go max chronoboost always.      up to you if you want to max maim slash but i think the extra stats are worth it on templar because the attackspeed booster is based on a percentage. Higher stats means bigger percentage to boost.    At least 1 level in warp could be good as an activator for the dark pylon silence and as an escape card if you want to sacrifice 1 point into stats.

ITEMS : Idra rage/Claws/accelerator/ Strength plates/ Ultimate claws   .. As long as you are adding some damage to your weapon and getting survivability items you should be okay.

Tech : this is generally not a hero you want to tech with, but if you have got some of your items, make sure to tech up or you will get based if you are getting to strong.   

To be continued when I have time  :P

« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 04:12:07 PM by Incinerate »

Offline shoshana

• Artanis
    • View Profile
Re: Incinerate's basic hero guide for every hero
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2016, 06:01:16 PM »
Farseer(my favorite hero)
this hero can be built for support, army or multifarseer.
Ability leveling : thunder 6, silence 6, dogs 3, ulti 3(for army and support). thunder 6,silence 3, dogs 6, ulti 3 (multifarseer)
ITEMS basic: you want on this hero mana regen items 2x energy pendants(for army), speed boots 1 energy relic (support), crystal artifact mana regen(for multifarseer) and the item that gives att to summons and army(something of war cant remember the name)
Tech  : always aim for ranged tier since you can abuse a lot his ulti and ranged units, either terran if u got no money, or tier 2 on zerg if u can afford it or are close to it.

golem:
full hero build and army build.
Ability leveling :if going army, laser beam 6, stomp 6, skin 3, ulti 3. if going hero. stomp 6, stats 6, ulti 3.
ITEMS basic: energy relic if army. if going hero: immolation cloak as first item, sceptor, if you got competent allies keep getting gaunts axe and spades. if not tier up and 2 spades.
Tech  : i love ling with golem because you can ulti and then surround. or if u get to tier 3 archons you can do the same with toss.

Offline shoshana

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2016, 06:31:44 PM »
fatty: there are 3 options i use with fatty, even in high level play(with decent allies). full army, multi fatty.
Ability leveling: if by tier you get 1900 get another fatty ASAP. you get 6 stunt, 6 heal,3 aura(on one) 3 ulti. on your other fatty same but 3 heal and 6 aura. after this tier ASAP.
if you go single i like to go 3 stun/6 heal/6 aura/3 ulti. stun and heal can change if a pimped hero is in game.
ITEMS basic: everytime you multi hero get crystal artifact for mana regen. always have speed scrolls with you.
Tech:  any tech is fine, you will get easy money with ur high damage stuns and can multi heal your army with 2.(better with meele as it needs less micro)

Flavor flave:

Ability leveling: fungal 6, stats 6, ulti 3 and 3 on banish
ITEMS basic: enery relic and strenght plates if you feel like tanking damage for ur army.
Tech:  i always go terran with him because you can abuse fungal and ranged damage to run

Offline shoshana

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2016, 11:14:57 AM »
Raynor:

Ability leveling:snipe, save, save, snipe, 2 chrono rift, save, ulti. then max snipe chrono rift and ulti. change ulti for max sticky bomb if there are a lot of pimped heroes.
ITEMS basic:glim, energy relic, get SCEPTORS!, sylvannas shoes.
Tech:any tech is fine, personal preference is toss with raynor as you get your money by using hero and not army.

Tassadar

Ability leveling:immolation, evasion, save, immolation, evasion, save. ultimate. then max immolation,evasion and ulti, 3 on the other abilty(thinking of switching to 3 immolation since you get axe and make money solely with ultimate so no need of immolation)
ITEMS basic:circlet of nobility x2, glim x2, then save for mana/hp potion(should be used when surrounded on ur ultimate, they will try to kill you and when youre about to die use lols) you will spend a lot of money in potions but the level experience you get its whats worht it. then work towards a sceptor and leech life. axe gaunts and ulti claw
ultimately you want ulti claw, axe x2, gaunt, leech.
Tech: tech between lvl 11-12 because youll be based.
on another note, get fish and sprock with this hero to not make the enemies aware you are getting fed and protection of your base.

Rex

Ability leveling:ultra, scorpion, save, ultra, scorpion, save, ultimate. then go max ultralisk and scorpions and ulti. then mutalisk at 3.
ITEMS basic: this hero lacks always mana so get energy relic x2 war drums
Tech:you usually want either stalkers to blink on you when you ulti or zerg tier. i rarely go terran because rex wonders a lot from being melee and often gets killed when microing marauders.
important way of using rex after level 7: make youself inv. dont cast ur summons. wait till you see a hero in middle go inv and then cast all your summons, garanteed kill.

Offline zeus

• Platinum League
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 11:02:55 PM »
can u write one for alarak and sheep and slyvannas pls and maybe how to go hero with weird heros like egon?

Offline EcLiPsEmOOn

• Artanis
  • EcLiPsEmOOn.435
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2016, 10:06:38 PM »
Sylvanna

Abilities:
Items: Buy 2 or 3 weapon capacitors and relic (Capacitors are for increased attack speed, try to infect as many enemy units as possible)
Tech: I usually tech Terran because the Zerglings are great tanks for the ranged units.
3 on silence and max everything else or 3 on life steal and max everything else.
?_?

Offline zeus

• Platinum League
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 04:47:54 PM »
Dehaka?

Offline Incinerate

• Mapmaker
  • Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2016, 10:13:59 PM »
dehaka ? I'd say get summons and heal early game.   Then when heal or summons is at level 3.. Switch over to maxing out D.R.A.G and summons, Or D.R.A.G and Heal.        And always max ultimate.       I think the D.r.a.g is good to get rid of annoying heroes.. ( as long as you have a strong army).. Which is why your early game is focused on making money with summons /ultimate and healing your units.

For items, I'd say maybe a glim?... You could probably get away with no items except for speed scrolls..   Just use Fish merc + army + speed scrolls.   For strength heroes, At some point you do want to add a cheap armor ring as its what they need the most.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 10:15:42 PM by Incinerate »

Offline XxDarksxX

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2016, 10:20:27 PM »
Dehaka?

I use

at first level I choose  summons then Heal, then at 3 I wait unitl 4 and then I get Starcraft lvl 2 to (Starcraft heroes)

Items that i use : Just energy relic

Offline EcLiPsEmOOn

• Artanis
  • EcLiPsEmOOn.435
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 08:32:08 PM »
Tassadar:
6 Immo, 6 Evade, 3 Ult. (Make sure you're saving your points when the only thing you can up is your mana drain.
Energy relic > Berserker Mask > 2 armour rings > Life leech > Axe > Axe
Once you get two axes, you may sell your energy relic and just rely on auto attacks to deal damage, buy a $100 mana pot everytime you want to ult
?_?