Author Topic: Will someone help me out here  (Read 139 times)

Offline Tragichero

• Artanis
    • View Profile
Will someone help me out here
« on: July 30, 2020, 03:05:49 AM »
Can someone give me Dino's name in RL if they know it. He wants me to fly down to San D.  to fight him. I said fine as he said he did MMA at Gracie Jiu Jitsu La Jolla. I say fine perfect we can have a good old fashioned cage fight in an actual mma gym.

But now he wont tell me his name....which is important so when I call down (assuming they still open) to arrange for this to happen. How can I arrange something between two people if I dont know his name? All he keeps saying is "tell me when you get down here."

I have tried to explain to him...how...how am I supposed to do that when I dont even know your name lol. Should I bring my computer so I can tell him on SC2 "im here?!?" lmfao.

To clarify first he said he would meet me in Washington were it is legal to fight as long as police supervise....then he said nvm he dont want to do that I have to go down there....now he wont give me his name...yet still keep talking mad shit.

So if anyone knows his name please lmk so I can call down to the gym he supposedly goes to (since he is going to choke me out and kill me) so we can meet up. He says Royce runs that location (which he doesnt) Matt does...anyhow I havnt seen old Royce in almost 15 years....shit last time I saw him he gave me my blue belt lmfao.

Anyhow please and thanks.

Offline Strangelove

• Artanis
    • View Profile
Re: Will someone help me out here
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 03:39:58 AM »
Bro give it a rest. Everyone thinks you’re crazy.

Save your dignity. Or at least what’s left.

Offline Tragichero

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 03:46:35 AM »
Bro give it a rest. Everyone thinks you’re crazy.

Save your dignity. Or at least what’s left.

So you speak for everyone now? He wanted to do this. You wouldnt know you wernt in the pms. So I am simply following through since he is going to choke me out and kill me. Remember mr AB Canada boy not everyone is a soy boy piece of shit cunt like you.

I do find it so ironic YOU of all people talking about dignity lol. You are the biggest scum bag player in ZF. EVERYONE thinks that. See I can make up fake shit as well. So either answer the question I had initially asked or stfu.

Offline Tragichero

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2020, 03:53:47 AM »
Hell speaking of dignity...wasnt it you that just made a rant with ...larry, or berry or whomever the fuck kicked the shit out of you...saying somethign along the lines of now that you know who he is you are going to kick the shit out of him or some crap...to which Kaiser even told you to simply stfu?

You may want to take a long hard look inward...through all that cowardace and fat and then ask yourself....should you of all the people here...who rage when they lose every game. Free feed on noobs because that is how you win. Or get mad at me for simply not basing noobs when Dino is free feeding on them
Anyhow should YOU really be the one trying to take some moral high ground, judging others? No you should know your place, know what you are and that is a scum bag so just continue to play the game and brag constantly about how you are the best ZF player ever.
I know you got a big ego now that you think Incini is doing what you suggested and that has you all high and mighty but EVERYONE really hates you man, they are just cowards like you and wont say it to you. I think that is why you think im crazy ....you cannot comprehend how I think and so you have to put a negative label on it.

Offline 1b2a

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2020, 06:37:42 PM »
Do you do MMA or something? Been wanting to try it out

Offline Tragichero

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2020, 06:43:01 PM »
Do you do MMA or something? Been wanting to try it out

I dont do much of it anymore, I used to alot when I was in my 20s. I have 14 fights under my belt with a record of 12-2.

How old are you? The reason I ask is just purely to dole out advice on weather it is worth it lol. If you are just wanting to start and you are like mid to late 20s probably too late unless you just want to do it for fun and not compete.

Of course right now most places are shut down....dont want to be face to face with people sweating in eachothers mouths lol.

Offline oneiro

• Gold League
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2020, 12:14:00 PM »
any luck on his true identity?
Word on the street is Dino is lifting weights and training for you.

Offline 1b2a

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 01, 2020, 01:44:27 PM »
I dont do much of it anymore, I used to alot when I was in my 20s. I have 14 fights under my belt with a record of 12-2.

How old are you? The reason I ask is just purely to dole out advice on weather it is worth it lol. If you are just wanting to start and you are like mid to late 20s probably too late unless you just want to do it for fun and not compete.

Of course right now most places are shut down....dont want to be face to face with people sweating in eachothers mouths lol.

Definitely just for fun, I'm old. That's a solid record.

Offline Tragichero

• Artanis
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2020, 07:17:35 PM »
any luck on his true identity?
Word on the street is Dino is lifting weights and training for you.

No word, he hasnt logged in since our ....disagreement. At this point I think he got called out on a lie and whatever. Point being I dont think it is going to happen but if you talks shit to you in a ZF you always have some ammo to fire back with ;P